Please read this document carefully.
These conditions are in force for all Customers since August 18, 2010.
1. The "Terms and Conditions" of the Online Store OffRoad Projects, property of Ricardo Manuel Silva Ribeiro, VAT PT223 403 601,
apply to all articles ordered on this site.
2. In case of contradiction or conflict, these "Terms and Conditions" will prevail.
3. You must carefully read the "Terms and Conditions" each time you access the site.
4. The order form is protected by the most modern, efficient and safe security techniques, always implemented according to PayPal specifications and respecting the highest security standards for this business area.
5. OffRoad Projects reserves the right to change and update safety procedures without prior notice.
6. The data collected are of obligatory and confidential supply, destined only for the invoicing of the product (s) purchased and the shipment of the order.
7. In spite of the security procedures mentioned above, there are risks of using the Internet, for which OffRoad Projects has no control.
8. OffRoad Projects expressly disclaims any liability for lost or delayed Internet data transmission between Customer and OffRoad Projects Online Store.
9. OffRoad Projects' liability for loss and / or damage is limited to the value of the products ordered.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
10. OffRoad Projects offers through the On-Line Store a wide range of products for sale.
11. The offer for each of the products is limited to the existing stock.
12. OffRoad Projects reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to replace or modify the available products, their prices and the conditions presented.
13. If you continue to access the site, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
14. All prices include VAT at the legal rate in force.
15. Prices are always presented in Euros.ORDER ORDERS
16. Orders at the OffRoad On-Line Store can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
17. While browsing the store, you can add to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
18. When you have finished selecting the products, you can select the "Verify" option to make the purchase.
19. In the "Address" field, you must enter the address as completely as possible, where you want your order delivered.
20. After you have entered your personal data, you will be asked to confirm them and also confirm the intention to place the order.
21. Once confirmed, the order will be sent to the On-Line OffRoad Projects Store and can not be canceled, except for the right of withdrawal in terms of points 33 to 36 of these "Terms and Conditions".
22. Your order will not be accepted and the contract is not concluded until you have received confirmation of the order's acceptance by OffRoad Projects by e-mail.
23. Once your order has been accepted, you will be informed of the reference that will allow you to follow the delivery of the products.
24. Order will only be confirmed after payment received.PACKAGE DELIVERY
25. The order will be delivered by courier (EMS), or by our cars, to the indicated address, between 9 am and 7 pm on weekdays.
26. The delivery period will, in principle, be 48 hours and the working days, from the date of acceptance of the order by OffRoad Projects, unless stock breaks, in which an alternative delivery deadline will be proposed.
27. The delivery will be done by signing the receipt of receipt and payment of the price of the product, plus shipping costs, by any person who is at the indicated address and who is, from responsible for delivery to Customer.
28. If no one is found at the indicated address it will be returned to OffRoad Projects, and later will be scheduled new delivery, which is paid by the Customer.
29. Payment must be made at the moment of order confirmation through PayPal, or Bank Transfer.
30. In the event that delivery is not made because there is no receipt, the buyer will have to support the new delivery costs.
31. The products purchased in the Online Store are guaranteed for two years, unless otherwise stated.
32. In order to benefit from this guarantee, the Customer must keep the invoice as proof of purchase.RESOLUTION OF THE CONTRACT
33. The Client has, under the terms of the law, the right of contractual resolution, which must be exercised by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, issued within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order, to the
OffRoad Projects, by Ricardo Manuel Silva Ribeiro.
Rua Conde Aurora, 13A Lomar
4700-088 - BragaPortugal
34. In case of a contractual resolution, the Customer has a maximum period of 30 days, from the date of receipt of the order, to return to OffRoad Projects at the abovementioned address, the product (s) with the corresponding packaging (s) in excellent condition, together with the sales invoice and the document proving the receipt of the order.
35. After receipt of the returned order and all documents referred to in the previous point, OffRoad Projects will reimburse the amounts paid by the customer, without any expenses for the client, within 30 days, except as provided for in the following paragraph.
36. OffRoad Projects reserves the right not to accept termination of the contract if the product is not returned under the same conditions in which it was sent, namely with no signs of having been used or damaged, in which case OffRoad Projects will return the product to the customer, without any refund of the price.
37. All electronic messages sent during access to the Online Store OffRoad Projects, including e-mails and messages through an Internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of applicable law, as contractual declarations.
38. OffRoad Projects may send Customer information about new products, promotions or other information of interest to OffRoad Projects Clients.
39. For any comments or doubts, please contact our Customer Service Line on the number 965 161 443